Monday, October 22, 2007

Trench Journal - Self Reflection

1. This project on All is Quiet on the Western Front taught me how one soldier has compassion and tries to save others when they need him but he is only one person so he can't do it all. I think that this taught me a lot and I would do it all over again if I had to.



2. Yes because it taught me about how soldiers are drafted into the war and they have to leave everyone and everything behind.



3. My work reflects my learning because when I write a paragraph I know what I am talking about and I just wouldn't put something down.



4. I learned that I have a lot of things to accomplish and that I need to respect people more becasue I get to see my friends and family everyday but soldiers fighting don't except for every fifteen to sixteen months.



5. I learned that war is not all fun and games and not everyone wants to go in because they fear that they are going to lose their lives just like anyone else. Life's lessons are taught because others don't want to see us get hurt so they try to protect us and we just don't know it.

No comments: